Dear study coordinator,
We are delighted to invite you to our Belux Atezolizumab Investigator Meeting, on March 27th 2018 as of 13H at the Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport (Diegem).
Through this meeting we want to offer you, as investigator or study coordinator collaborating in one of our ongoing atezolizumab clinical studies, a pan-tumour platform to exchange scientific information and enter into a debate within this network across the different therapeutic areas.
The meeting will consist of a plenary session followed by a dedicated workshop per study.
We are honored to announce the following speakers:
- Priya Ratnam, General Manager Roche Belgium and Luxembourg, will outline the rationale of our meeting and importance to strengthen our position in the clinical research landscape
- Isabelle Van der Haegen, Country Head Country Clinical Operations Roche Belgium/Western European Supporting Markets, will share the changing clinical trial landscape and how we, in Belgium, can strengthen our position for the future
- Dr. Sandrine Aspeslagh, immuno-oncologist at Institut Jules Bordet, will give an overview regarding the safety profile of atezolizumab
- Prof. Johan Vansteenkiste, Head of Clinic – Respiratory Oncology Unit and Trial Unit, University Hospitals KU Leuven, will guide us through the different combination therapies with atezolizumab
- Prof. Sabine Tejpar, Associate Professor in the Department of Gastro Enterology, Digestive Oncology Unit, UZ Leuven will touch upon the subjects Foundation Medicine and biomarkers
- Dr. Bart Ilsen, Radiologist (thorax and interventional CT) at UZ Brussel, will detail the current evolutions with RECIST
- Hans Warrinnier, Medical Director Roche Belgium and Luxembourg, will discuss the foundation for the future
This informative general session will be followed by workshops dedicated to a specific study. During these workshops we will discuss the current status and upcoming goals for the respective study as well as any challenges you are facing.
You can find more details and register for this meeting via THIS LINK.
We hope to welcome you at the Belux Atezolizumab Investigator Meeting!
Isabelle Van der Haegen
R.E. Dr Chr Lenaerts - BE/TCN/0218/0003- 6Feb2018